The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- coffee bean: a clear sexual symbol.
- grinding coffee: the dreamer longs to elevate a sexual relationship to an emotional bond.
- usually expresses a worldly way of life and awakens increasingly fervent longings and desires and therefore many images linked to coffee are the start of erotically tinged dreams.
- can deepen emotional bonds of a family nature; then the coffee relates to emotions.
- the person we make coffee for is the one with whom we are trying to deepen an emotional or even romantic relationship.
- the person who makes us coffee is the one who wants to deepen a relationship with us.
- good tasting: a pleasant life and temporary satisfaction in the earthly or even emotional life.
- bad, strange tasting: dissatisfaction in the worldly or emotional life; problems in relationships due to different conscious mindsets.