The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- a symbol of completed work and often even satisfaction.
- the number of ears can symbolize the period during which a work or an important life phase will be completed.
- seeing the individual grains: the beginning of the next life phase in which we chose one of the possible scenarios for the development of our beings: we fall like a grain on the fertile soil and will grow toward the realization of an emotional person (true humanity), or on the barren land without enough emotion (water) and thwart the potential that the grain bears in its essence, or in the final phases of spiritual development we will possess within the potential of life, symbolized by the grain, and in the knowledge of cosmic emptiness that is, despite the material void, "pregnant" with all possibilities of life (like a well planted grain can at anytime germinate), we become aware of our destination.
- weeds: the final covering of the personality, under which the grain glistens as a symbol of individuality (see Persona archetype and see Individuality archetype).
- other similar symbols: see Field, see Grain, see Harvest.