The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- a symbol of procreative force in favor of family life.
- tied: male procreative force that leads a person into marriage is fully under control.
- in connection with sheep or in the same image with sheep: good versus evil.
- especially if it is not white: can be a symbol of evil, of Satan or the Greek god Pan*78 (sometimes understood as "only" a satyr).
- riding a male goat: the unconscious shows the dreamer that he is entirely at the mercy of his negative thinking and that it's only a matter of time before he loses the remnants of the barriers that have preserved his humanity up to this point.