The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- using a cover, taking cover: the dreamer is experiencing fear and therefore is not yet able to face problems and danger and bear the consequences of his past acts.
- glass cover: different from an ordinary cover since the dreamer wants to see the threat.
- covers of dangerous equipment, of danger spaces: separate the threatening aspects of the mind until the dreamer is strong enough in this consciousness to openly face the danger beneath the cover.
- damaged covers of dangerous equipment, of dangerous spaces, removing theses covers: the dreamer already has enough inner strength to overcome problems and it is only up to him whether he defeats the danger or whether this image needs to be repeated with a better ending.
- everything in the sky covered by clouds: symbolizes ideas or spiritual symbols that the dreamer is still unable to realize and understand.