The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- a barometer of the dreamer's attempt to build (admiration and a positive relationship) or suppress his own ego (indifference).
- being: symbolizes the desire to take credit for an external success; the desire to be admired.
- seeing: the possibility of changing one's personality (ego).
- the color of a model's clothing shows which personality the dreamer prefers (e.g. red shades prefer an emotionally tinged personality).
- seeing them try on clothes: dissatisfaction with the state of one's personality and the attempt to change will lead to greater disillusionment with yourself.