The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- among the important traits of a hero and is also an accompanying trait of the Hero archetype.
- finding the courage within is a condition for further progress to the inner circles of the unconscious (see the chapter of the Map of the Unconscious in the book Secrets of the Unconscious Order).
- test of courage (e.g. diving headfirst from heights): can induce inner initiation that is very much like the practices of some native people.
- a trait that everyone longing for knowledge should honor and patiently learn, since courage accompanies a person through all archetypes, especially through the archetype of the Hero.
- one of four virtues of the Christian world and therefore can be accompanied, symbolized or even personified by one of the apostles (the other three virtues are wisdom, justice and temperance).