The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- it should be realized that alcohol harms the soul, although sometimes it may benefit the body; the unconscious is on the side of the soul, which is why it will lead a person to abstinence, though also to tolerance of people consuming alcoholic beverages since a hatred for alcohol is proof of an inner, even unsuspected dependency.
- on the table: temptation.
- seeing: testing the unconscious whether we will succumb to the temptation for excitement, intoxication and ecstasy.
- tea with alcohol in it (e.g. with rum): impatience leads to dependency, from the spiritual to the physical and sensual.
- drinking: prioritizing physical experiences over mental health and spiritual purity.
- refusing a drink: taking the right path of self-improvement; refusal should lead to subconscious abstinence in dreams.