The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- the essence and content of the contract is the most important for interpreting a dreamer and therefore a contract does not have a clear interpretation; yet every contract brings the dreamer worries in the ensuing months.
- commercial: satisfies the dreamer's desire for missing symbols and, owing to its almost unlimited possibilities, pulls the person into the material world.
- purchase: see Buying or see Selling.
- rental: enables the dreamer to actively work on his own personality expressed by the apartment or house.
- work: enables the dreamer to be actively involved in the self-improvement process; see Work.
- peace accord: see Peace.