The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- mining: represents the search for one's fate or karma*26.
- synonymous with fate or karma and therefore adding salt means that the pressure of the Law of Karma*34 is intensifying on the dreamer, whether this is self-inflicted or coming from others.
- adding a precise amount of salt: the dreamer chooses a precise payment of karmic debts that he can manage without major problems and life will continue to be bearable.
- not salted enough: symbolizes the attempt to fulfill life with the necessary payment of karmic debts.
- over-salting: expresses the warning that the dreamer is bearing too much karmic debt on his shoulders and could collapse under the weight of his own karma.