The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- very clearly relates to personality.
- the sweater's color reveals in which traits the dreamer "clothes" his personality.
- cleaning a sweater or having it cleaned: the dreamer's attempt to remove from the surface of his personality problematic traits, habits or behavior that bothers him in contact with others; however, this activity does not delve deeply and is only vain stupefaction.
- buying: desire to look better in others' eyes:
- nice and comfortable: although the constructed personality fully satisfies the dreamer, it won't last long and he will try to remove it like the previous ones; this instability is inevitable since the personality-creating ego is just as unstable.
- taking off a sweater, getting rid of it: attempt to remove the personality and find that which is hidden beneath the ego's mask.