The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- town, municipal: honoring one's town or municipality is a precursor to understanding human solidarity and to understanding the cosmic order (individual – family – town – state – humanity – all beings).
- of nobility or royalty (usually on a ring): a symbol of a spiritual relationship.
- a sword in a coat of arms: the unconscious is pointing out to the dreamer that upcoming events are fateful and is preparing him to face them.
- wheel, circle or cylinder in coat of arms: the unconscious is directing the dreamer's attention to the principles of unity.
- see the individual symbols in the coat of arms, its shape or position.