The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- if the cables are in their place as power lines, as parts of electrical equipment, then emotions flow through them from one person to another just as an electrical current flows from the power plant to the consumer.
- the shorter and thinner the cable, the less emotion induced into it, and thus the less dangerous it is.
- a short, usually strong cable or one end of a long cable: can represent the phallus and sexual desire.
- connecting to equipment: establishing an emotional relationship with a certain person; if there is a shout, spark or electrical wound, this can be a warning against such a relationship.
- short-circuit, grounding: the dreamer will sever an emotional relationship with someone he knows.
- smoldering, burning: an act by the dreamer created dangerous tension between people he knows.