The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- symbolizes the dreamer's state of being and therefore it is very positive to see and own shining and splendorous gems.
- a crown: a sign of the chosen.
- scepter: a sign of power.
- cleaning: the dreamer has overcome his ego, found his true individuality and now its splendor is appearing; the symbol of a cleaned gem is always accompanied by a cross, mandala*21 or other model that attests to further progress in the development of one's being.
- losing, selling: this very negative symbol confirms a deepening crisis since the dreamer is depriving himself of the chance to recognize his state of being.
- other similar symbols that can contain a gem: see Diamond, see Cut diamond, see Gemstones.
- in the sense of jewelry: see Jewelry.