The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- like a bow it is an instrument of fate by which individual blows of fate (arrows) are flung in an allegory at people; these blows are not random but a precise "copy" of our past acts, always based on the Law of Karma*34.
- shooting with a crossbow at people: a negative image since the dreamer's acts are forcefully and always negatively impacting the lives of people around him and also influencing their and his karma*26, without his realization that someday he will have to bear the painful consequences of his acts (the positive impact of others has a completely different appearance in the unconscious.
- a shot arrow: a fateful encounter (often with a partner) or a blow of fate; it then only depends on where and how painfully a person is shot.
- the dreamer is hit by an arrow: a symbolic expression of the future death of someone close to us (usually within nine months).
- the dreamer shoots arrows back: the following behavior model is encoded in the dreamer's subconscious: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth;" the destructive consequences of this attitude and should be contemplated and forgiveness should be found within.