The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- observing the snake shed its skin: this very significant transformation concerns in particular the dreamer's consciousness.
- a wall covered with pelts: the dreamer can expect increasing material wealth, though this often entails deprivation on the emotional level.
- pigskin: confirmation of the state of conquering and already domesticated destructive phallic force only if the dreamer wears it; if he sees it then this is a chance for future growth and people wearing or owning things made from pigskin show the way how we can get to such symbols of power over instincts.
- hiding in pigskin: the attempt to hide from our own ignorance and to use this ignorance to excuse our moral transgressions.
- pigskin products: see Leather.
- see Complexion.