The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- usually has an ownership meaning (profit) or addresses issues of sexually tinged relationships.
- staying in someone else's orchard: this image characterizes the dreamer's relationship to matters of infidelity; e.g.: if the dreamer picks fruit here, then partner infidelity presents no problems for him.
- some fruit trees with fruit at the top of the tree symbolize safe emotional relationships and usurping love (fig), others the promise of a romantic experience (olive tree).
- owning the orchard: countless opportunities for self-development and the establishment of new sexually motivated relationships.
- fruit: see Fruit orchard.