The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- the role of beggars in dreams is to lead the dreamer to compassion, tolerance and an effort to help others.
- taking alms: humiliation; the dreamer should ponder and resolutely reassess the value system that he lives for; the power that money established in your life should be reconsidered.
- refusing: healthy pride starts the reassessment of one's value system.
- showing arrogant disregard: life experiences will soon reduce your pride.
- showing compassion: happiness and joy.