The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- shoes: probable infidelity.
- wooden or paper objects: the gradual, very slow departure from the instinctual level.
- clock, watch: a third party is affecting a partner relationship that will result in its end.
- pot or stolen dishes: infidelity.
- cane: disintegration of a sexually oriented relationship or (more often) a partner's infidelity.
- clothes: a subconscious attempt to emphasize the part that is linked to the original owner of the clothing (e.g.: if the owner of the clothing is an artist, the thief is subconsciously trying to elevate his personality in the eyes of others through artistic ambitions).