The Dream Book of Self-Knowledge
- represents the relationship between the wise unconscious as an envoy of God and the dreamer's consciousness; is therefore more inclined to natural laws or the Laws of Karma*34 than to normal laws of human society.
- it is very positive if the dreamer is willing to observe unwritten but subconsciously felt laws of life since in doing so he seamlessly joins the whole.
- of dictators or dictator regimes: gives the dreamer the unique chance to work with his own ego; see Dictator.
- the Ten Commandments as a constitution and law: see Ten Commandments.
- a spiritual person abides by a dream constitution and dream laws automatically without any difficulties or injustice being done to him.